Join Our Team
Keystone Dental Centre has provided family dentistry in Brandon and the surrounding area for more than three decades. Dr. David Chin and Dr. Margaret Choy started the practice in 1987 after graduating from dentistry at the University of Manitoba. They’ve worked hard to build a clinic that is welcoming to their patients and employees.
We’re looking for team members who want to work in a fast-paced, close-knit group. Keystone Dental Centre offers competitive compensation and benefits; some flexibility in schedule may be required. Check out our current job listings and join our growing team!
Dental Assistant, RDA
For details, please contact the clinic. We encourage you to send along your resume.
Keystone Dental Centre is looking to hire a full-time receptionist to join our team. Our office is a well-established, fast-paced general dentistry practice and we pride ourselves on excellence and providing the highest standard of care for our patients.
We're looking for someone to:
- Greet patients upon arrival at the clinic
- Schedule appointments
- Maintain patient accounts
- Bill treatments to patients and insurance companies
- Perform basic accounting tasks such as preparing billing statements
- Update patient insurance information
- Filing charts
- Other duties as assigned
We're looking for someone who has:
- High school diploma or GED
- Certification in office administration, medical administration, or related fields is advantageous
- Sound knowledge of dental terminology
- Working knowledge of general administrative practices
- Good telephone etiquette
- Excellent customer service skills
- Experience working in a dental office or experience with Maxident software is a bonus
What you need to know about this position and Keystone Dental Centre:
- We’re open Monday to Friday, 9 - 5 am - No evenings or weekends are required!
- You’ll get a paid hour for lunch
- We encourage collaboration, teamwork, learning and sharing your knowledge
- We believe good work and open dialogue makes a team great, and helps our patients feel comfortable and cared for
We thank everyone who shows interest in this position. We will only be contacting those candidates selected for an interview.